Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello from Vancouver...

Three months have passed by since my last post and boy hasn't life changed drastically over these months.


I quit my job, left my home, left my beloved city, left India, left Ma, Baba and Toton.

Why u ask?
To go back to school I say. Do my MBA.
Truth?
Still searching....
What?
I'll pass...


Where is what I will answer. In Vancouver, Canada.
I live an old style dull green house. Wooden floors, big window, spacious rooms, a pink bathtub, a well stocked kitchen, dining table, television and free high speed internet , an unmaintained backyard with bees and wasps flying around, a storage room which stinks and a dirty patio to lounge and soak in the moody sunlight.


I love my new place!!!



1 comment:

  1. Unlike here, I love the way each house has its own space around it..lol..that's nice U got a similar one too. Make Memories! ;)

    ReplyDelete